Noble Educational Fund
What is the Noble Educational Fund Scholarship Program?
The Noble Educational Fund Scholarship Program is a merit-based, competitive scholarship program sponsored by The Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation for eligible dependents of full-time employees of Noble entities. The scholarship is open to students seeking an undergraduate education at institutions of higher learning or post-high-school training at vocational technical training institutions. Students may apply as high school seniors or at any point during their post-secondary education.
Who qualifies to apply for a scholarship?
- Dependents of a parent or legal guardian who is a full-time employee of any Noble entity (full-time employee of Noble Research Institute or Noble Corporation, or any of their wholly owned subsidiaries) and has a minimum of one (1) year of service on March 1 of the application year.
- Applicants who are not older than 26 years of age on March 1of the application year.
- United States residents or citizens.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled or plan to enroll at an accredited United States college or university as a full-time undergraduate student (i.e., a minimum of 12 undergraduate hours of credit (or an equivalent) per semester) or full-time at an approved technical, vocational or other training institution for the following fall semester.
- Previous applicants not currently receiving an award are eligible to reapply provided they meet the above criteria. A new application form must be completed.
The following individuals are not eligible to apply:
- Dependents of officers of any of the Noble entities.
- Dependents of postdoctoral fellows of Noble Research Institute.
- Dependents of part-time employees or employees working on a contractual basis for any of the Noble entities.
- Dependents of full-time employees of any of the Noble entities having less than one (1) year of service on March 1 of the application year.
- Spouses of employees under the age of 26 are not considered dependents.
What is the amount of the scholarship?
The scholarship amount is $2,500 per semester ($5,000 per academic year) for up to four years, totaling up to $20,000 over the course of a student's undergraduate career. The cumulative amount varies, depending upon the student's classification when awarded the scholarship.
Completed applications must be submitted online on or before March 1.
Students may access the online application from Dec. 1 through March 1. All materials must be submitted through the online application process.
For more information, contact us at 580-224-6213 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students should create an account by selecting "Application" button below. The account must be created in the name of the student applicant, not the parent.
New User Apply Now
If you have registered via our online portal or have previously applied, click the button below.
Returning User Apply Now