Logos and wordmarks of the Noble Foundation are important representations of the organization. To maintain their effectiveness, the marks must be used consistently and correctly.
The Noble Foundation logo must be used in its full and complete form. This logo is collectively defined by its font, arrangement and coloration. The elements of the Noble Foundation logo may not be separated or omitted.
A margin free of design elements should be created around the logo.
- Print margin: At least 5 millimeters (equivalent to 21-point Times New Roman font)
- Web margin: At least 20 pixels
Once the logo is placed and positioned in a document, slide or template, it can be sized as needed; however, the Noble Foundation logo must maintain its original proportions. To resize correctly, (a) click on the logo (graphic) and (b) hold down the shift key while dragging one of the corners of the surrounding graphic box.
Holding the shift key ensures that the proportions of the logo are maintained.
- Size the logo to fit your application; however, keep the logo's original proportions.
- Keep the logo large enough to be read when used.
- Select the color that contrasts well with your application. If the colors offered here do not work, please contact J. Adam Calaway (email@example.com) to request appropriate modifications.
- Start with the logos available for download from this page.
- Recreate the logo.
- Stretch, compress or distort the logo.
- Use a logo captured from the Web for a print publication.
- Enlarge the logo until it becomes "grainy" or distorted.
- Add elements or lines to the logo.
- Modify logo colors. If the colors offered here do not work, please contact J. Adam Calaway (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request appropriate modifications.